You can use our website without the need to divulge any information. The only information we collect is for the purpose of the purchase of a product. Therefore, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as name, telephone number, postal and e-mail address.
- Credit card, billing and transaction information in the event you wish to proceed with a purchase.
- If you contact us, we may keep correspondence information for improving our services and products.
- When you complete a survey or provide information for a promotional activity, we may keep information to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services. When you browse our website, information may be collected about your computer and browser such as IP address, operating system, browser type etc. We might also collect information on your region, country, city, postal code, time zone etc. This information is treated as non-personal unless otherwise required by law.
Use of Information Collected
Information collected by us is used for:
- Improvement of our products and services.
- If you consent, to keep you up-to date with news and information about our company, products or services.
- Informing you of the order or shipment & delivery status of a purchase.
Internal record keeping on our eShop allows users to be informed of the existence of their personal record, to correct, amend or delete data and information which they have submitted. Should you opt for the deletion of certain information, our eShop will act so as to immediately delete this information from its records. Please take into account that we do our best to protect your personal data and that the safety of your access password to our website depends on you.
Access to information
The information you provide will not be shared with third parties with the exception of:
- Delivery affiliates which will require contact details in order to send and deliver a product.
- If we are legally obligated or if needed to enforce the terms herein or in our General Terms and Conditions.
In some instance we might provide links to external websites. If this happens, we will try to clarify that you are being directed to a third party website. We are not liable for your use of third party websites.
- Follow and retain information during your browsing session at our website.
- Retain your user specific settings such as regional preference, products viewed etc.
If you do not wish to take advantage of cookies, you may disable their use from your browser settings. From there on you may delete any cookies stored locally on your computer. For more information, please visit the help and information page of your preferred browser.